Thursday, June 10, 2010

Back in the Nest

Hey y'all, I'm back in the nest.  I have an inbox full of ignored messages, a head full of fog, a camera full of pictures, and a heart full of beautiful experiences.  I'll be posting about some of them soon, once the dreaded jetlag subsides.  I have to say that the flight crews on both the outbound and return flights were awesome.  Really, the best I've seen in years.  Kudos to United!  Now if they would just refund half my fare for losing half of my seat to the enormous man next to me...

Meanwhile, thanks to those who commented about your favorite -or least favorite- Italian words.  The winner of the random drawing is MaryBeth, who has garnered herself a sampling of Pocket Espresso, the liquid version of Pocket Coffee candies.  Congrats!  (Send me an email with your address and I'll get that right to you, MaryBeth.)

A presto!

Basilicata's version of Beltway traffic

2 comments:

Linda @ Ice Tea For Me said...

Welcome back. Can't wait to hear all about your trip and the fun you had starting the decorating/remodeling of your new home along with all your wonder pictures.

Good to hear your travel went well.

janie said...

Can't wait to hear all about your travels. Love the photo!